Thursday, December 24, 2009

my thoughts on it

Well looks as if Obama has won this one, and it’s a shame to. When I was a kid you could go and see the doctor any time, but now well this is a horse of another color. I am 61 years old so I won’t have to be worried about it much. You young one that voted this Adam Henry in is the ones that are going to suffer with him. I know that all the ones in public office have their self taken care of; they will have a different plan that will cover everything. You on the other hand will have to fight for everything you need or want. You are losing your country and you can’t even see it, and that is a shame, maybe if you stop putting your hand out for all the free bees and start taking your country back, things will get better, I just don’t see you doing that.
Ochoco (and that is my thoughts on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment